Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Loving Mood Boards

I just wanted to share with you guys a mood board I have been working on for our family room. I made it on Olio Board, great website, you can even upload your own photos. I am loving grey walls and bright accent colors lately, blues, green, yellow, and even a dash of purple.


I own a couple of items on this board, such as the Kivik Sofa in white (which btw not a great idea with a 2.5 year old...lol), I also have the light teal lamp which I purchased at Lowes for $19 what a steal, and a DIY drum shade hanging from the ceiling.

So left on the list to complete the room:
Complete the nesting tables found here
Recover two accent chairs I recently purchased
Get the new cover for the sofa
Diy my own chevron area rug
Diy me some of those yummy pillows
And finally some black and white canvas photos for the wall behind the sofa

So what do you guys think, I would love some imput and maybe advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors