Monday, June 20, 2011

Little Mans Pirate Bday

Well here are some of the unofficial photos I was able to steal from friends and family to show you guys some of how it looked.  Hopefully soon the hibs will be done with post processing on his.  I gave the big guy the day off yesterday, it being Fathers Day and all.....lol


We weren't able to finish up the cupcakes with frosting and toppers the way we wanted because family arrived super early, but overall they tasted great thanks to my brother the chef in the making!






He could hardly contain himself.  He had soooo much fun Saturday, and I know I made the right decision renting the slide for little man and all of our friends and family.  I asked yesterday and again if he enjoyed his big party, and he is still talking about it!  So Cute!  My Big Boy I love him so.  

Hugs and Kisses,
Ivette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors