Friday, March 23, 2012

Great Website you have to checkout!

Since, as I mentioned we are on budget this pregnancy, I've been SUPER conservative about my clothing and purchases.  One of sites I just found out about was www.Rentmaternitywear.com

Wow, so glad I found this site.  I had been stressing about buying something nice to wear for the baby shower.  And finally, I found this site.  You can rent the dress for one or two weeks and you get two sizes just to be sure you get one that fits.  You have a 48 hour try on period to try on the dress and return it with FREE shipping  for the first try on, should you decide the style is not for you.  And no need to dryclean, when you are done just drop it in the bag and place it in your mailbox and return it.  What a great idea, especially for a dress you might only wear once.

Here are some of my favs.....

Beaded Yoke Long Knit Maternity DressRuffle Pockets Maternity DressShift Maternity Dress

Go and check them out, pin them for the future or for right now!

Hugs and Kisses,
Ivette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors