Friday, May 6, 2011

He's Turning 3.....(Sob....)




Time goes by so quickly, my little man will be 3 in a couple of weeks, and I'm ecstatic because I get to play with my new Silhouette, but I'm also sad because hes no longer a little baby.

So I wanted to show you all what I have been working on this week.  I found the cutest website called Lala Land Crafts .  We already knew little man wanted a pirate theme as his FAV cartoon is Jake and the Neverland Pirates, not to mention he also walks around all day saying Awww Coconuts! and Arrrrr Matey!.....lol gotta love him. :)



And lets face it Momma loves the pirate rock!

Ok Enough rambling, So I bought the Pirate Luca Digi Stamp.  Isn't he just the cutest thing!

                             

See Little Mans hand in there trying to grab one while I'm snapping the photo.




So I started making his invites for our big ol friends and family.  Hopefully, I will finish them all this weekend so that I can show you guys the finished product.  And also some of the other ideas I have for the party.

So other than that, I'm almost completely over the pinched nerve in my neck, YAY!  and Ive been getting back to the Cleaning, Cooking, Washing, and Folding that backed up on me while I was out of commission....BOOOO!

Just on a side note, anyone have any ideas on how else to get your kids to eat veggies, I can sneak puree of Carrots, Zucchini, sweet potato, butternut squash and spinach into him, but pretty much everything else is a no go.  Ive even resorted to smothering it cheese or homemade white sauce, but still no luck.  Maybe I can replace the veggies he wont eat with a fruit that will give him the same nutrients?  What do you guys think.  Needing some advice :)

Hugs and Kisses,

Ivette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors